Webkinz R Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz R Awesome

A fun WEbkinz related forum to chat about the world's best thing... Webkinz

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Everyone!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madusa96

Female Number of posts : 7
Ha ha ha. What makes you laugh? : a good joke!
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Hi Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone!!   Hi Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:06 pm

Hello Maggalina, and all other members!! I'm Madusa96, or as you guys can call me; Madusa! I'm looking forward to talking to you online! Well, I also like it when peoples birthdays are announced! So, when are your birthdays? Well I'm pretty much just looking forward to meeting all the members, but I already know about maggalina! She is my bffl! We go to the same school and we are like 2 peas in a pod, but my pod is pink and maggalina's pod is lillac! Well, I am looking forward to meeting everyone! And maggalina, I promise topost at least 1 thing every day! Bye bye 4 now! Thanks for reading! Also< have a Merry Chrisstmas & A Happy New Year! ❤xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox❤
Back to top Go down
maggalina
Admin
maggalina

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Hi Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!!   Hi Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:31 pm

Hi, I'm your Admin maggalina. We weren't in a pod tonight but I won't hold that against you on the site. It doesn't matter if you miss a day if you post more then once.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzrawesome.forumotion.com

Hi Everyone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz R Awesome :: Hi, I'm new and I want to meet you-
Jump to: